Server Side PHP
Client Side JS
- jQuery & jQueryUI
Server Side JS
- SailsJS & Meteor
- Cordova (was PhoneGap)
- Appcelerator Titanium
- ObjectiveC for iOS
- Swift for iOS
- Java for Android
Cloud & Dev Ops
- Git & Git Workflows
- Dev, CI, Staging & Deployment Automation
- VMs with Chef, Vagrant, VirtualBox, VMWare
- Amazon AWS, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, WPEngine
We Love Laravel
with a little vuejs
Good tools help you write clean, maintainable code. But great tools like Laravel make you the best developer you can be by standing on the shoulders of a whole community, by making you write much less and by making it single-line simple to do things like logins (yep - one line logins!), by providing crucial features like relationships, and migrations, and integrated testing, and composer, and on and on.
Laravel is the leading PHP framework for a very good reason. And our team has contributed to the core framework to help make it better.
- ahuggins/open-on-make - Packagist
- Andy Huggins - Would making 'Artisan make:?' auto open the file in an editor be useful?
- Next Meeting on Thurs 4/19 - Whining and Drinking Night at West Sixth
PHP & JS User Groups